Keynotes, Training, and Workshops: Custom-Tailored to Meet Your Needs
You and your colleagues will be enthusiastic about our ENGAGE/INVOLVE training.
It guarantees that everyone participates, and enjoys the experience.
Our unique ENGAGE/INVOLVE training design assures that every participant takes responsibility for his or her own success in acquiring skills. Sounds like work, right? It isn’t, because our programs are not only educational, they’re fun! Our participants say time flies and they’re never bored!
Watch our trailer above for the Communication Can Make or Break Your Day DVD.
Customized Training, Workshops, and Keynotes
Janis Allen offers each topic below as a four-hour module. You may select from this list to create a unique course of instruction to meet your organization’s needs. Click on each topic for a detailed description of each program.
Please click topic below for detailed outline.
- Supervisory and Leadership Foundational Skills
- Communicating, Listening, and Giving Clear Instructions and Goals
- Performance Management, Feedback, and Coaching
- Understanding People Styles at Work
- Problem-Solving and Conflict Resolution
- Delegating, Empowering, and Performance Coaching to Develop Employees
- Professional Presentations and Public Speaking
- Team-Building and Teamwork
- Authority and Responsibility
- Leadership and Supervisory Skills: 180° Assessment
- Department-to-Department Communication, Collaboration, and Cooperation
- Change Management, Time Management, and Stress Management
- How to Give Positive Recognition and Create a More Positive Culture
- Customer Service: External Customers, Internal Customers, and Difficult Customers
- Leading Effective Meetings
- Training for Trainers
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free 30-minute consultation to discuss your organization’s goals.
Michael McCarthy has a unique combination of experience in performance improvement, quality, and process improvement. His audiences always rate his training as “full of practical applications” and “fast-paced.” His topics are:
- Sustain Your Gains from Lean/Six Sigma Projects
- Leader standard work
- Process Behavior Maintenance audits – ©PBM
- Standard work
- Making measurement an improvement tool
- Process excellence: how to improve any process
- Change management: how to move successfully from the old process to the new
- Sustain the gain: how to keep the new process stable
- Little things matter: how to gain a competitive advantage
- Making yourself easy to do business with
- How to measure customer service
- Skills for customer relations
- How to deal with problems
- How to deal with difficult customers
Contact Mike at email@example.com to arrange a free 45-minute consultation on sustaining your Lean-Sigma process and results, customer service, and training goals.